You’ve got the Valentine’s Day gift sorted out. But, what about the romantic candle light dinner for two? Food can be such a sensual experience any day of the year, but when it comes to Valentine’s Day, it’s that time of the year to get the heat one notch higher be it in the kitchen…or elsewhere. Whether you’re preparing a meal at home or dining out, here’s six of the sexiest food that you can indulge in with your better half. Got no date for the night? Well, then you deserve to get a double serving of all that goodness. Bon appétit!
1. Whipping Cream – Get it on your coffee, on soufflés…or anything else you like.
2. Chocolate – You can never go wrong with chocolates! Nothing says Valentine’s Day like a big box of chocolate.
3. Fondue – Ok, here’s the scenario: Assume it’s raining outside and you’re leaning close to your date, dipping strawberries, bananas, marshmallows or even cubed pound cake into a bowl of molten chocolate. Pretty sensual don’t you think?
4. Champagne – Sure wine is fine, but a special day like Valentine’s Day calls for a bottle of champagne is sure to get the night into full swing. It will never cease to impress.
5. Steak – Luxurious and hearty, there’s just something about a chunk of meat that oozes ounces of love! Well, unless you’re going vegan!
6. Oysters – These slippery little suckers are known to have the longest history of success in the lore of love. The way you savour these oysters is entirely up to you but F.Y.I, Casanova was known to have chowed down 50 oysters for breakfast in order to maintain his energy!