- Wake up the next morning and say this, “[Insert your boss’s name here] is one of the greatest people I have ever met. We’re becoming the best of friends. I’m loving every moment of this”. When you’re done, roll your eyes and throw up if you need to. And then, head to work.
- Yell at him…on the way back home; when you’re in the car alone.
- You know that favourite pen or coffee mug that seems to go everywhere with your boss? Just wait for him to go to the washroom and then sneak into his office and take or hide those stuff. You can “gift” it to the guy with the bad B.O. in the office or just coat it with durian (better still if you’re boss isn’t Asian). Be creative!
- When he ever makes a joke, don’t laugh after his funny stories; wait until he starts talking about the next laughable story and then start laughing about the previous joke – right in the middle of his story. If you feel like it, throw in a good laugh-snort while you’re at it.
- Call his phone and leave him a long-winded, rambling message on his voicemail and end it with “Oh, never mind. It doesn’t matter anyway”, and hang up. Better still, leave a message in a foreign language (Yiddish anyone?).
- CC: your boss on every email you send out. If he questions you, just tell him that you wanted to keep him in the loop.
Disclaimer: 360 Celsius will not be held responsible if you get fired. But if you do, we hope that you’d at least have fun on your way out. And yes, good luck in your future endeavours.